At TradeMirror investors link their BitMEX account to the platform and choose the traders to subscribe to. From then on, all the orders, a chosen trader makes, will be carefully replicated to the follower's account.
If you want to subscribe to more than one trader, your must create a new BitMEX account for every trader you want to subscribe to.
Don't create new or modify existing orders in your BitMEX account that is linked to a trader. Minor interference will turn the sync off which may cause losses. Your account will be marked as Desynced.
1. Go to API Keys section in your account settings at BitMEX.
2. Use the settings below:
CIDR — leave empty,
Key Permissions — Order,
Withdrawal — don't choose.
3. Press Create API Key.
4. Right down ID and Secret, you will need them later on.
5. Go to Accounts page in your investors dashboard at TradeMirror and press Add New button.
6. Enter the ID and Secret. If it's fine you will be able to choose a trader for this account.You won't be able to use copy trading until you connect your BitMEX account to TradeMirror.
There are several types of traders available for TradeMirror users:
1. Available for free — you can join them anytime with no fees.
2. Available for one-time or monthly fee and/or for Success Fee. Once monthly access or one-time access fee is paid, you will immediately be able to subscribe for copying the orders of the trader. If Success Fee is applicable for the trader you will find an invoice at the end of the month. Pay the invoice, otherwise the copying of the orders will be stoped.
3. Not available for general subscription. There is no payment button for such traders, but you can ask for an access.
TradeMirror doesn't accept API keys with Withdrawal permission enabled.
So no one is able to withdrawal your money, including us. Though loosing you API keys may cause unexpected usage of your account. That is why our strong recommendation is that you update you API keys once a month. It can be done without stopping the copy-trading:
– Go to Accounts
– Press Settings ⚙
– Update your API keys. Don't forget to remove the old one from BitMEX.
1. Use separate account for every trader you want to subscribe to.
You can add unlimited number of BitMEX accounts under you TradeMirror profile.
2. Don't connect to a trader if the trader has PROFITABLE open positions.
You will see a warning popup if a trader who you would like to join has open positions. There are two options:
– 'Open similar positions at the market price'. Please use this option only if the current price is close to the traders entry price or if the price moved in the opposite direction (moved Up for Short, moved Down for Long). Don't use this option if the trader has profitable open positions. Your liquidation price will be closer which may cause losses.
– 'Wait till the position will be closed'. Auto-following will be started right after the traders positions will be closed.
Don't use 'Open similar positions' option if the trader has profitable open positions. Your liquidation price will be closer which may cause losses. Your liquidation price will be closer which may cause losses. Use 'Wait till the position will be closed' instead.
3. Don't create new or modify existing orders in your BitMEX account that is linked to a trader. Minor interference will turn the copying off which may cause losses.
The account will be marked as Desynced. In this case TradeMirror reserves the right to:
– disconnect your account from the platform;
– create orders at the market prices to fix the desynchronisation.
4. Don't withdrawal funds from BitMEX if you are connected to a trader and have open positions.
This will make the liquidation price closer for you, that may cause losses. Depositing is fine.
TradeMirror (Service) acts as an intermediary between Users and Traders. The Service neither participates in creating trading algorithm and strategies nor responsible for any harm, losses and damages, direct or indirect, arising out of your use, accessing, reliance on the trading strategies available under a subscription at TradeMirror.
Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies (also called digital or virtual currencies, crypto assets, altcoins and so on) involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every user.
By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have understood the associated risks.
By using the Service you expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis. TradeMirror expressly disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties, representations and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
TradeMirror makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and any errors in the software will be corrected.